Learned my lesson 😢😭😭. Only God can satisfy :).
Yesterday I posted the truth of what I am battling everyday. But thankfully I had many people help me with this problem and made me sleep soundly and happy. Then I woke up at 1 o clock and in my dreams I heard God say that if the boys I think about or meet don’t remind myself of himself than leave them alone and stop thinking about them. As of now today I’m full of energy and happy. I will miss my crush but uhh when I see him I don’t see a godly relationship or God himself. I just see him as my best friend and I am forever happy for that. I can’t wait for god to bring my God boyfriend ^^. I wont mind waiting because all I need is him and he makes me happy :D.
Thank you @preachermomblog for inspiring myself to do this :D.
Here is my list:
- I always dreamed that my future lover God will create for me is an adorable nerd who enjoys video games and Japanese culture like myself.
- Any race is fine (white, African American etc.)
- Must always love god first no matter what
- I would enjoy it if we cuddle and tell funny silly jokes
- Appearance will never matter to me
- Personality is a huge must (I wish for them to be ultra nice and sweet meaning they will help others and love others like I do)
- Motivate myself to get up and go to Church and join the community
- Help me cook but not clean (I really enjoy cleaning ^^).
- BONUS IF THEY HAVE ANY ACCENT (preferably a British one)
- In 5 years I wish to live a godly life with them
- In 10 years same but with a family
I battle this problem everyday and sadly it doesn’t help that Valentines Day is coming up or see all my best friends getting married or living with their lovers. God blessed me a long time with the BEST boyfriend I could ever wish for. We both enjoyed anime and many things. Sadly we both weren’t really close with God and did many things that made me totally forget about him . Sooner or later God decided that after four years our relationship had to be over. He was a Scorpio and I was a Virgo so we were extremely compatible and in love but weren’t really close with god in our relationship. We both really never prayed together or went to church. Instead we began to make out and more that now today wish that never happened. Instead I wished we both were close with God and acted like a Christian couple. As of now today he ignores me and that hurts me because he wont even be friends with me. I also figured out by my friends that he began to make fun of me because how I was. Now I don’t wish for anything bad to happen but instead I only wish that he changes and turns to God like I have. When we broke up with me though text I soon meet my best friend who I LOOVED SO MUCH!!!. Like he was an amazing fellow whos parents loved god and was friendly. Sadly God made it so we weren’t best for each other. I hate that his decisions are true but I will always trust god forever. It hurts because I love him and we both had fun together. I know God is writing my love story as of now but everyday I don’t loose patience but gets sad because I keep wondering when I will have that special person in my life who will love God like I do. I wish we both would:
- Pray everyday
- Read the bible and have bible study
- Go to church
- Have the healthiest relationship towards God and ourselves
- Cuddle while watching anime and more